Notice to Mariners No. 49 of 2019 - Sediment Sample Survey Valero Jetties
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, a Sediment Sample Survey will take place on the Haven between Wednesday 12th June and Friday 14th June 2019.
- Samples will be taken by the vessel “Sea Leopard” which will maintain a listening watch on VHF channels 12 and 16 during operations.
- There will be a total of 20 sample locations, in or close offshore to the Valero Jetty Berth Boxes across all 8 berths.
- Mariners are required to navigate with caution in these areas and pass at a safe speed.
- For details of the whereabouts of the craft, please contact Port Control on:
i. VHF channel 12
ii. Telephone 01646 696137
iii. Fax 01646 696110
iv. Email email@example.com
- Admiralty chart 3724, 3275 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 atlas refer.
- This notice will self-cancel at 2359hrs 14th June 2019
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100