Notice to Mariners No. 42 of 2019 - Lock Entrance to Milford Marina
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, Scaffolding will be erected on the 22nd May on the Milford side (East wall) and will protrude approximately 1 metre into the lock entrance channel.
- Works are expected to take two weeks to complete.
- Access and Exit from Milford Docks is permitted with caution and all mariners are instructed to pass the obstruction at minimal safe speed.
- Mariners should navigate with caution and stay clear of the scaffolding as far to the west side of the outer lock area as safely practicable.
- Pier head should be contacted for updates and regarding locking times on VHF Ch14.
- Admiralty charts 3274, 3275 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
- A further Notice to Mariners will be promulgated once works have been completed.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100