1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, an Oil Spill Clean-Up Exercise will be taking place on the Milford Haven Waterway on Thursday 23rd May 2019.
2. Oil pollution fast response craft Dynevor and Svitzer workboats will be involved at various times and booms will be deployed in an area off east end of Valero jetty the 5A Buoy, Weir Spit, Pennar Beacon and the Outfall Buoy before recovery takes place at Pembroke Port Slipway.
3. Mariners are required to navigate with caution in the area, pass at minimum safe speed and give a wide berth when possible.
4. The latest information on the progress of the exercise may be obtained from Milford Haven Port Control: VHF Ch12, Tel. 01646 696 137, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. Admiralty charts 3274, 3275, and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
6. This notice will self cancel at 2359 on 23rd May 2019.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100