1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, from Tuesday 14th May through Friday 17th May 2019 a Multibeam Sonar and Remote Operated Underwater Vehicle (ROV) Survey will be conducted at the South Hook Jetties and Roadway.
2. Survey work will be conducted from the survey vessels KIPPO who will maintain a listening watch on VHF Ch 12 whilst operating within port limits and display the appropriate lights and shapes.
3. Surveys will be conducted using Multibeam systems fitted on the surveying vessel and a ROV.
4. Mariners are required to pass the survey vessel at a safe speed and distance during survey operations.
5. For details of the survey vessels positions in port limits please contact Port Control on:
i. VHF channel 12
ii. Telephone 01646 696137
iii. Fax 01646 696110
iv. Email email@example.com
6. Admiralty chart 3274 and Imray C2600.11 refer.
7. This notice will self-cancel on the 17th May 2019 at 2359hrs
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100