1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, ecological surveys will take place on the Haven between 22nd January 2019 and 30th April 2019.
2. Larval Trawl surveys will be undertaken each week by the vessel “Sea Leopard”, which will maintain a listening watch on VHF channels 12 and 71 during operations.
3. The surveys will take place at locations between Thorne Island and Castle Reach in the approximate locations shown on the attached chartlet.
4. The survey vessel will liaise with Port Control to ensure there is no disruption to commercial traffic movements.
5. Mariners are required to navigate with caution in these areas whilst survey vessels are in operation.
6. For details of the whereabouts of these craft, please contact Port Control on:
i. VHF channel 12
ii. Telephone 01646 696137
iii. Fax 01646 696110
iv. Email email@example.com
7. Admiralty chart 3275, 3274 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
8. This Notice will self cancel at 2359 on Wednesday 1st May 2019.
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100