1.MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, from Friday 23rd November for approximately 2 weeks the jack-up barge SANDPIPER will be conducting borehole survey work at the northern end of Freshwater West, in approximate position 51o 39’.7N 005o 04’.23W.
2. SANDPIPER will display the appropriate lights and day shapes and maintain a listening watch on VHF Ch 12 whilst operating within Port limits.
3. Mariners are required to pass the barge at a safe distance and speed during survey operations.
4. For details of SANDPIPER’s position when in port limits, please contact Port Control on:
i. VHF channel 12
ii. Telephone: 01646 696137
iii. Fax: 01646 696110
iv. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Admiralty charts 2878, 3274 and Imray C2600.11 refer.
6. A further notice will be issued on completion of the works.
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100