1.MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, from Monday 15th October 2018 biological survey equipment will be deployed in the waterway for a period of two years.
2. Survey equipment will be deployed on the south side of the waterway between Thorn Island and Chapel Bay within an area bounded by the following approximate positions :-
a. 51º41’.55N 005º06’.57W
b. 51º41’.54N 005º06’.29W
c. 51º41’.63N 005º06’.282W
d. 51º41’.63N 005º06’.55W
3. Five individual metal frames measuring 2metres by 2metres and standing 1.5metres off the seabed will be deployed within the defined area.
4. Each frame will be moored in position and marked with an unlit RED marker float approximately 70cm in diameter.
5. Mariners should ensure a safe distance and good watch are maintained at all times when transiting the area.
6. Admiralty charts 3273, 3274 and Imray C2600.11 refer.
7. A further notice will be issued when equipment has been removed.
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100