1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, commencing Saturday 25th November 2017, dredging operations will take place in the vicinity of SemLogistics berths 2 and 3.
2. UKD Sealion will be conducting plough dredging operations and, due to the nature of the work, may appear without warning from behind the berthing line.
3. Mariners are required to pass UKD Sealion at slow speed and to navigate with caution when in the area.
4. For details of the dredging please contact Port Control on 01646 696136/7, or Sealion on VHF Ch 12.
5. Admiralty chart 3274, 3275 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
6. A further Notice will be issued once the works are complete.
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100