1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, the damaged gate is now secured to the outer turn of the lock pits entrance wall on the Milford side (East wall) and protrudes slightly into the lock entrance channel.
2. Access and Exit from Milford Docks is permitted with caution and all mariners are instructed to pass the obstruction at minimal safe speed.
3. Mariners should navigate with caution and stay clear of the damaged gate keeping as far to the west side of the outer lock area as safely practicable.
4. Pier head should be contacted for updates and regarding locking times on VHF Ch14.
5. Admiralty charts 3274, 3275 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
6. Notice to Mariners 113 of 2017 in hereby cancelled.
7. A further Notice to Mariners will be promulgated once the Mitre Gate has been removed.
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100