1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, the westernmost of the buoys to the north of Angle bay and just south of the main channel, known locally as Angle bay moorings, and used exclusively as a temporary berth for Svitzer tugs, has become unsuitable for use.
2. The buoy is an unlit buoy. These buoys are marked as R1, R2 & R3 on the chart.
3. Mariners are advised not to moor to this buoy even in an emergency.
4. A further notice to Mariners will be promulgated when the buoy is repaired.
5. Admiralty charts 3275 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 atlas refer.
W C HIRST
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100