1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, on Thursday 13th and Friday 14th July 2017 diving operations and crane barge work will take place over the Neyland Point Beacon (approximate position 51o42.’19N 004o57.’16W – see also NtM 76 of 2017).
2. Dive support vessel ‘Wiltango’ will be used for divers and will monitor VHF Channel 12 at all times. She will display the ‘A’ flag when divers are in the water.
3. Crane barge operations to recover the Neyland Point Beacon will be ‘Wilcarry 503’ supported by workboats ‘Wilanne’ and ‘Lilah’.
4. The approximate timetable for dive operations and crane barge works is as follows:
• Thursday 13th July 0940 HW ‘Wiltango’ – divers in the water;
• Thursday 13th July 2 hours before LW (i.e. 1350) ‘Wilanne’ will move into position at the beacon site but out of the main navigation channel;
• Over LW (15.50) divers will attach lifting equipment and the beacon will be lifted onto ‘Wilcarry 503’. ‘Wilcarry 503’ will then return to POP3;
• Friday 14th July HW 1010, ‘Wiltango’ will put divers into the water at the beacon site. This may also occur at LW 16.30.
5. Mariners are required to pass at low speed when operations are taking place and navigate with caution in any case.
6. For details and updates on operations, contact Port Control on VHF Channel 12 or 01646 696137.
7. Admiralty chart 3275 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
8. This Notice will self cancel on Saturday 15th July 2017 at 0001.
W C HIRST
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100