1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, on Saturday 20th May 2017 scuba diving activities will take place off Hobbs Point, approximate position 51o 42’.0 North, 004o 56’.55 West.
2. Divers will enter the water for periods of up to 60 minutes between 1300 and 1500hrs. Safety boats will display the International Code of Signals ‘A’ flag when divers are down.
3. A maximum of 12 divers will dive on each occasion.
4. The safety boat “Kraken” will monitor VHF channel 12 at all times.
5. Mariners are required to give the dive activities a wide berth.
6. This Notice will self cancel at 2359 Saturday 20th May, 2017.
7. Admiralty Chart 3275 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 Atlas refer.
W C HIRST
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100