1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, on or about 18th March 2013 a jack up drill barge ‘Zee Jack Inspector’ will commence borehole work on the tidal flats in the vicinity of NE Martello Tower (approximate position 51o 41’.77N 004o 56’.85W).
2. ‘Zee Jack Inspector’ will be manned throughout and will display the required lights and shapes.
3. ‘Zee Jack Inspector’ will monitor VHF channel 12 at all times.
4. Mariners are required to keep well clear of ‘Zee Jack Inspector’ when on station or being manoeuvred into position, and to navigate with caution when in the vicinity.
5. Admiralty chart 3275 and Imray 2600.11 refer.
6. Works should take three weeks but a further Notice will be issued when works are complete and the rig is offsite.
W C HIRST
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100