Landing your catch at Milford
Milford Fish Docks is Wales’ largest fishing port.
- Full service dock close to Irish Sea, Bristol Channel and the Celtic Sea
- Onsite facilities for primary and secondary food processors
- Uncongested access to the Motorway network
- Benefit from the ‘landed in Wales’ produce marketing
- First class landing berths
- Fish landing platforms
- Fleet of cargo handling/lifting vehicles
- Skilled operatives
- Purpose built box washing facility – capacity to wash 100 boxes per hour
- 7t capacity ice plant (24hr notice required) + storage for additional 7t
- New chill store (+2o) with up to 40 cubic tonnes capacity + compartment options
- Fresh water
- Port waste + Fish for Litter scheme
- Long stay lay up berths
- Lay up berths for repairs
- Ship chandlers
- Access to office space on quay, with Wi-Fi available
- Storage facilities
Additional location benefits:
- Sheltered non tidal quay
- Fast, uncongested routes to the M4/M5/M6 corridors
- Doorstep market with onsite facilities for primary and secondary processors
- Increasing local demand associated with Pembrokeshire’s ‘food’ reputation
- 180m dry dock
- Extensive amenities for shopping, laundry, leisure
- CCTV coverage, 24/7 manned
If you need any additional items our flexible team is happy to help. We look forward to working with you.
Enquiries handled by:
Dock Operations Coordinator
Milford Fish Docks
Pembrokeshire SA73 3AF
Tel: +44 (0) 1646 696300
Fax: +44 (0) 1646 696302
Mobile: +44 (0)7970 029466
Fishing Zone Redevelopment - Funding
The Port of Milford Haven is in receipt of grant support from European Fisheries Fund and Welsh Government for the redevelopment of the fishing zone including the rebuild of the F Shed and Packaway buildings and the creation of a new cold store facility.
For more information, please visit our Milford Fish Docks website.
* Due to weather damage the fisherman's pontoon is currently closed. South West Wales Fishing Communities (SWWFC) and Port of Milford Haven are working together closely to find a solution that means the structure is always kept in safe working condition for long term use by the fishermen.